This is the finished result
Didn't turn out too bad did it? I have never coloured Auburn/Ginger hair before but i'm loving how it turned out. I made her slightly 3D by cutting and colouring 3 layers and colouring the parts that are to be seen with Promarkers.
I made the backing sheet myself with a lot of fiddle farting about using distress inks blobbed over a piece of card then I worked some Cosmic Shimmer Mica Powders into the card to make it metalic looking then let it dry before cutting to size and mounting onto black card that I had distressed the edges of. The frame is from the Silhouette cutting file site, I applied a bit of the cosmic shimmer to that also.
I made the cogs out of card cut to shape on my silhouette then made them all coppery and rusty with the shimmer powder again. I also steampunked up the little butterfly charm with the help my Promarkers and cosmic shimmers also!! The state of my hands and desk after all of this experimenting!!!!!
I will be entering the card into the Delicious Doodles Challenge - Layer It Up!