5.5.09

Charisma Cards Challenge 17 - Thank You

I had play around with some Digi Images for this challenge over at Charisma Cards where the theme this week is Thank You, make anything as long as it has Thank You. The gorgeous fairy is Sandra Dry's collection and the Digi Background is from Crafty Designz. I played around in PSP taking the white away from the digi stamp then placed it onto the digi background image and then rubbed off the background that showed through the fairy. I printed it and then watercoloured the fairy and added stickles, some ribbon and a flower.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card not done digi my self but I do like the images.

    Thanx for poppin by my blog (I looked at yr profile I am also a rooster lol (the BIG 40 this year)

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline this is an amazing card,I love it and that background image fits the fairy so well, will have to have a look at this site. You've coloured it beautifully too - clever you!!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh! This card is breath taking. I love how you have played with the images. They were made for each other. Your colouring is flawless as always.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroline I have just come over from craftycardscrappers to have a look and just had to become a follower your cards are great and your blog is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the way you have created this card. You have a very special talent xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have totally rocked this challenge with your fantastic card Caroline, wish I knew how to play in PSP. This image is so sweet and perfectly coloured and that background is awesome.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)