16.8.09

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 13 Sketch With Bling!

I have made my first xmas card, well it is nearly September LOL. I took delivery of this oh so cute stamp called Cuddling by Rachel Anne Miller from The Craft Barn, half price it was too, so I thought I would have a play around with it and practice with my Promarkers. I love the red and green colours of Christmas. I decided to follow the Truly Scrumptious challenge as they have a fab sketch by Mina to follow there is also a requirement of bling so my glitter on the mugs and red gems should cover that. Papers- Deck the halls Papermania Sentiment - Rub on Swirls -Sizzix die Flower/ gems from stash

3 comments:

  1. stunning card Caroline, I love all those bright colours...defo my tpe of card and great use of my sketch...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab interpretation of the sketch... think I might have been foxed by that one.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is just sooo cute. What a gorgeous little Xmas card. xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)