11.9.09

Dare U2 Digi Stamp Challenge 21 A Sketch

Its Challenge 21 at Dare U2Digi Stamp and this week we have a sketch to follow. As usual we need to see a digi stamp on your entry. The challenge runs for two weeks so plenty of time to enter. I will look forward to seeing your fab creations, here is my take on the sketch.

The image is a digi stamp from The Crafters Kitchen and the proceeds go to the Royal Marsden. I coloured it with promarkers and added glitter for a little Bling! The DP is Making Memmories and the flowers have been made with sizzix flower stamps stamped on coordinating paper, cut out shaped and then inked and glittered. Hope you all have a lovely crafty weekend xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the colours picked and that 'roaring years' digi image. Those flowers are phenom. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Caroiline, absolutely love the bright funky colours and the stunning image :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caroline!

    Happy birthday to you! I hope you had a lovely day! I am glad that my card arrived on time! I have been in Germany for a few days and today I am home again.

    I love this card! Very lovely image. Years ago I had such a dress for a fashion show on school. My mum made it for me. :) Great colours!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting and fresh card Caroline. I love it!! All the zingy colours give it so much energy... just perfect for the image.
    So glad your birthday card arrived safe and sound. Hope you had a fabulous day.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)