8.1.11

Together ............


Cute Card Thursday have the theme "Out With The Old" as this weeks challenge, they want to see you using some of your old stash  
I snagged this image a while ago from Arthurs Clip Art site and loved it.
I have coloured the image with my Promarkers and added Aqua glitter to the rain and puddles

The hearts were cut on my Bug with the Hearts and Stamps Die that I have had for ages and ages so this could be my OLD stash. I wasn't sure about using yellow for hearts but it kinda works? anyway I jazzed them up with a lickety spit of glitter.

The Design Paper is called Retro something or other (oops forgot and don't have packaging)

I designed the word art on my lap top 

The ribbon is some old stash too

Although this card is kinda romantic I didn't want it too fussy  or girly as i'm gonna give it him indoors 
Hope he doesn't mind the glitter ;0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)