5.5.11

New Stash

I have had a little shopping spree in the last week or so. I blame all of the time off work I have had too much time to peruse the net ..lol
I love this Sarah Kay stamp It is a little more grown up than the usual SK stamps
I went to my local docrafts store to stock up on glue and craft dots and lots of other goodies fell in to my basket also! like the yummy paper on this card
I did lots of colouring with my Promarkers
The ribbon, the roses and the card behing the stamped image so that they all colour coordinated!
Not sure what I was doing with the gems they are supposed to be swirls lol oh well better luck next time.

Card Recipe

DP - Pampered Pets - Docrafts
Stamp - Josephine Cuddling Kiki - Stampavie
Sentiment Stamp - Cuddly Buddly
Colouring Meduim  - Promarkers
Flowers - Ribbon etc from stash

I am entering this card into the Papertake Weekly challenge
The theme is Anything Goes with the option of using something round
on your card

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Autumnal card - beautiful colouring. Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)