22.6.11

The Paper Shelter Challenge 19 Fun In The Sun!!

This weeks challenge at The Paper Shelter  is Fun In The Sun.
There are some fab new summery images over at TPS I have chosen Sunny Day.
Not much chance of me lying out on a sunlounger just yet as the sun seems to be in hiding at the moment!

The design papers are by Papermania
Image coloured with Promarkers
Flowers are punchies (orange) and the pink ones from my stash box
The flourish Die is Doo Hickey

Do play along there is a prize for the winner

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline, this image always reminds me of a health farm, stunning colour choice and a beautiful card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Caroline,I love the bright summer colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)